Engel Full TDF Coil Line
A ENGEL Coil Line and it’s individual components provide the features that will save you time and money. From underfed cradles through the hydraulic Unitized Compact Coiline®, Pittsburgh/Snap Lock, Cleat Forming TDF® (Transverse Duct Flange), Lin-o-matic with extruded glue system and either an “L” or full-wrap brake, Engel’s System has the features you need. Our system is controlled by the P.C. based control with download capability. Our “building block” concept allows you to purchase a starter system, a complete system or individual components to complete any existing partial system.
- Labor saving – ONE MAN OPERATION
- Low maintenance
- Quick changeover
- Configured to your specifications (electrics, shop layout, etc.)
- Download capabilities included.
- TDF® , S & Drive with Snaplock, or Pittsburgh type duct
- Installation supervision and training included. Free lifetime technical phone support.
- Material Size: 60″ or 72″ 18GA Mild Steel
- Shear Capacity: 16GA Mild Steel
- Minimum Size: 6″ x 6″ (unlined)
- Maximum Wrap: 120″
- Beads, Notches, Shears
- Flat, L, U, Full Wrapper Duct
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
If you are looking to add a new or used full or starter Engel Line, please give us a call at 800-753-0393 or email us using the form below or simply click HERE and send us an email.