Azimuth Mechanical Clinchers
| AZIMUTH CLINCHERS
Azimuth Clinching Machines are the fastest way join sheet metal – with no rivet, no welding. Clinching machines are very popular in the HVAC and other sheet metal fabrication industries.
4-12 DT [4-Ton with 12″ Throat]
6-12 DT [6-Ton with 12″ Throat]
6-18 DT [6-Ton with 18″ Throat]
6-24 DT [6-Ton with 24″ Throat]
- COMPACT AND ECONOMIC
- SAFETY FOOT SWITCH – HEAVY DUTY AND COMFORTABLE FOR THE OPERATOR
- THE MECHANICAL CLUTCH IS VERY RELIABLE, AND EASY TO MAINTAIN ACTIVATED EITHER BY AIR (REQUIRED 40 PSI CONNECTION) OR BY AN ELECTRIC SOLENOID.
- FASTEN GALVANIZED STEEL, ALUMINUM, COPPER, BRASS, AND OTHER METALS AT SPEEDS OF UP TO 270 HITS PER MINUTE.
- THE THICKNESS AND HARDESS OF THE MATERIAL BEING WORKED WILL DETERMINE THE CORRECT TOOLING TO USE.
- USING THE BEST, LONG LASTING BTM TOOLING
Call us toll free at 800-753-0393 or fill-out the form below to receive your discounted price on this machine delivered to your location. Unlike many “dealers” on the web, we’ve actually sold these units. Call us, the 24-inch model is our most popular, but the 18″ can be the right choice. References scattered throughout the country available upon request on this fine tool, we have one manufacturer to the HVAC trade, whos name you will know, they own 4 of these units.!! The clutching system is a huge factor in choosing the right tool for your shop. Call 800-753-0393 and let’s discuss your true needs.
Contact the Seller